Paul Bell is an agriculture and environment consultant with over 20 years experience in providing consultancy services both at home in Ireland and in Europe.
His work covers all aspects of agriculture and farming. It includes:
- assessing systems of farming production and conservation
- providing agri-environment expertise
- reviewing the impacts of government and EU policies
- evaluating alternative enterprises and land use
- providing training solutions for specific needs.
He specialises in finding ways how current agricultural practices can remain commercially viable while also meeting the need to protect the general environment and the quality of our water, soil and air.
He can contribute either directly to projects with his own time and knowledge in a "hands-on" approach or indirectly via the preparation of technical documentation, training materials, writing assignments and so on.
The following provides a list of services of the types of services Paul Bell provides.